WooCommerce PayPal Payouts
WooCommerce PayPal Payouts is a WooCommerce Plugin that uses the PayPal Payouts API in order to split the payments and send to multiple PayPal Accounts(max 500 receivers per API call). Payouts settings can be configured at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level. The main(Admin) PayPal Account should be a Business account to use WooCommerce PayPal Payouts.
Please note that using this plugin the Order Amount cannot be instantaneously split between the Users when a customer makes a payment. Payments split will be processed after admin receives the payment.
How it works?
WooCommerce PayPal Payouts works as follows
Step 1: A customer makes a payment with any WooCommerce Supported Payment Gateway.
Step 2: Site Admin receives the Full Payment for the Order.
Step 3: The Commission percentage and the commission amount will be listed in the Payouts Table once the order reaches the status as per the set up in “Payouts Order Status Settings”.
Step 4: Payouts Payments will be finally processed.
It supports three types of Payouts.
1. Automatic Payouts – The commission percentage specified by the admin will be automatically sent to the users.
2. Manual Payouts – The site admin has to manually send the commission to users.
3. Scheduled Payouts – Site Admin can schedule the commission for the users.
- Split Payments between a Maximum of 500 PayPal Accounts per API call
- Percentage can be set for each Receiver
- Payouts settings can be configured at Product Level, Category Level and Global Level
- Supports Manual Payouts, Automatic Payouts, Scheduled Payouts
- Payouts enabled products can be purchased through any Payment Gateways/Specific Payment Gateways
- Payouts entries will be created based on the order status
- Product page settings can be hidden for specific User Roles
- Master Log to record all the Payout Transactions
- Translation ready
- WPML compatible
- and more
How to Upgrade to a newer version of WooCommerce PayPal Payouts?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce PayPal Payouts then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of WooCommerce PayPal Payouts in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (woocommercepaypalpayouts.zip) of WooCommerce PayPal Payouts from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip woocommercepaypalpayouts.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. woocommercepaypalpayouts.zip.
4. Install the latest version of WooCommerce PayPal Payouts i.e. woocommercepaypalpayouts.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.